* Subject to minimum order quantities
• Man-handle mat – lift and easy handling using the hand cut-out holes
• Fast and easy to install using a choice of connection options
• Compression moulded high-performance thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and oil & is UV protected
• Flexible but tough and durable mat for long time use
• 100% recyclable
• Traction surface designed and tested to provide the best vehicle tyre traction surface on the market.
• Unique elongated connector hole design to compensate linear expansion/shrinkage of mats during extreme temperature changes
• One mat but two different traction surfaces – 1 for vehicle and 1 for pedestrian use
Some application areas…
• windpower construction
• road construction & access roads
• crane surfaces
• heavy load transportation
• concerts and events
We go to great lengths to support our customers
If you can’t find the size you’re looking for, we can help with that.
Take a look at other alternative products like TempoTrax® Economy for Pedestrians, TempoTrax® Light for light vehicles,Tempotrax® Medium, TempoTrax® Heavy Duty for heavy-duty use or Tempotrax® Extreme for the really heavy-duty projects, to ensure our range meets your needs.
We can often produce to specific sizes and lengths. Speak to a member of the team to find out more.
Operational and cost-efficient attributes
- Designed for use with medium and heavy duty plant and machinery as well as pedestrians
- A quick and effective temporary access solution with easy installation
- 6 strategically positioned hand holes
- Durable, cost effective and long lifespan
- Store with stillage or on pallets for transport, distribution or containment
TempoTrax® Heavy Duty User manual_Version1_2021
Not what you’re looking for?
We insist on helping you find the product you need.
If this isn’t the product you’re after, please take a look at our range of products within our categories, or feel free to contact us.
Industries we work within
Improve surrounding land with decorative structures and walkways?
Cultivate natural or colour plastic around existing outdoor terrain, plants, soil, rocks, grass and water, to complete any landscape design knowing that it will be waterproof and resistant against the elements.
Working to expand, extend or improve an industrial construction?
We supply plastic sheets and ground protection mats that are ready for use with internal or external building, infrastructure and facilities projects, with minimal structural repair and maintenance after installation.
Need plastic that’s long-lasting, thermal, insulated or retardant?
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and functionalities, our plastic panels, boards and sheets are adaptable building materials for a number of factors, like prevention from weather or moisture and for specific or aesthetic use.
Looking for specific materials to complete a design plan?
Our products stand the test of time for major engineering projects, from design, construction and maintenance into the public or government environments.
Only the best will do
A great consideration during the manufacturing process was to make the DuraMatt Lite mats from 100% Recycled Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) plastic for a long life span and easy installation with connection points and handles.
Additionally, our customers have commented that the design is compact with good traction.
The proof is in the result
- Protect and cover ground from excess damage
- Multi-use for internal or external projects
- Cost-efficient and reusable
All our plastic products are manufactured to meet the toughest emission regulations in the world. Working closely with our suppliers to meet our own strict high standards makes it easy for customers’ projects.
We use only 100% recycled plastic, and ensure that there are no contaminants that are in conflict with REACH, the candidate list or that are listed in BASTA‘s * eligibility criteria, in our plastic.
Where they are made
Our manufacturing facilities produce a complete range of core materials of the highest quality to improve both the stability and appearance of the finished panels. Only 100% recycled plastic is used in production and in addition TempoTrax® is completely recyclable!
We only use European manufacturing facilities that we work very closely with and are at the forefront when it comes to using the plastic that no one else wants.